Road to a Custom 2014 Corolla S

So I have decide that I want to stand out from other cars and other corollas. Starting to say I am going to update you guys here on what I have done to my Corolla and I welcome everyone else to do the same. The things I plan on doing to my Rolla are: Mapisa Type Z body kit, some type of vinyl wrap, a different air intake, lowing springs or coil overs, Turbo or supercharger (haven't decided), stereo system, and more will be added on as time goes on. The things I have done to my Rolla so far is just a borla cat back exhaust and I would like to say I am in love with the sound.

So I have decide that I want to stand out from other cars and other corollas. Starting to say I am going to update you guys here on what I have done to my Corolla and I welcome everyone else to do the same. The things I plan on doing to my Rolla are: Mapisa Type Z body kit, some type of vinyl wrap, a different air intake, lowing springs or coil overs, Turbo or supercharger (haven't decided), stereo system, and more will be added on as time goes on. The things I have done to my Rolla so far is just a borla cat back exhaust and I would like to say I am in love with the sound.
Please make a youtube channel so we can see everything from there, and film the process the way TjHunt films when modifying his cars that would be great.

+1 on making a YouTube channel and updating us on your build on there (as long as you are comfortable to do so lol).
Please make a youtube channel so we can see everything from there, and film the process the way TjHunt films when modifying his cars that would be great.
That is already in the works =D
Also, working on acquiring all the parts I will need for custom headlights, taillights, and fog lights. Stay tuned!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-KlgTNHQSuBGw3tFzKQTng

are you interested for the body kit Z or RS type?