rolla 2016 s questions.

•have u guys tried the electric turbo off ebay?
•i have back problems and the bucket seat is killing me, i have a piece of board and a lumbar support cushion just to make driving a little comfty. do u guys have any input as far as replacing the rider seat with something more comfortable? tnx

I have the opposite problem. The Corolla is the only vehicle I have that is comfortable enough for me to drive all day. I guess I'm concave.
Look into racing seats like Ricaro. (don't know if I spelled that right)
I'm sure there are options out there. There are companies out there that offer accessibility equipment, I have no clue who though. Google it.
I responded to another question like this about seat height.
Anyways, I'm sure there is something out there. Or, invent something yourself and become a millionaire!

•have u guys tried the electric turbo off ebay?
•i have back problems and the bucket seat is killing me, i have a piece of board and a lumbar support cushion just to make driving a little comfty. do u guys have any input as far as replacing the rider seat with something more comfortable? tnx
The electric turbo is a scam because it creates negative boost meaning less air. please don't waste your money.

There maybe a real turbo kit available to purchase. I know there is one for the 10th gen. Exhaust and filter ay gain a few horses but not any significant.

well that really sucks, somehow i knew it was too good to be true. so there is no way to add some hp to the car? other then maybe a better air filter?
If you have a CVT you are limited to 8 PSI of boost. If you have a manual you can upgrade the clutch, flywheel, turbo, pistons, etc. Small modifications can add up. Carbon fiber trunk and spoiler - reduce weight. Lightweight wheels with good tires - better traction. Strut bars, springs, coilovers, or air bags, improve handling. Don't be let down if people tell you that you can't do anything to a corolla. Remember, one of the original drift cars was an AE86 corolla ;)

If you have a CVT you are limited to 8 PSI of boost. If you have a manual you can upgrade the clutch, flywheel, turbo, pistons, etc. Small modifications can add up. Carbon fiber trunk and spoiler - reduce weight. Lightweight wheels with good tires - better traction. Strut bars, springs, coilovers, or air bags, improve handling. Don't be let down if people tell you that you can't do anything to a corolla. Remember, one of the original drift cars was an AE86 corolla ;)
Comparing AE86 to 11th gen Corolla is like comparing Impala/Malibu from 60s to current models. Although they're more reliable and modern, they are front wheel drive and are economy cars that abandoned their racing spirit long time ago.

Comparing AE86 to 11th gen Corolla is like comparing Impala/Malibu from 60s to current models. Although they're more reliable and modern, they are front wheel drive and are economy cars that abandoned their racing spirit long time ago.
Thats true but if Toyota see's that the enthusiasts are indeed trying to make great modifications, they might nut up and give the enthusiasts what they want.

ZeCorolla

I Love Corolla's!
To be fair, the AE86 wasn't meant to be such a popular sports car/icon like it is now. It was really just a sporty trimmed Corolla that took you from point a to point b and it was marketed that way too. There were other platforms that people were more interested in at the time like the S chassis, RX-7's, etc. However, It was the people who modified, raced and drifted these AE86's that made them become so popular because they saw the true potential of the car.

No matter what these 11th gen cars are pretty amazing. Sip gas, reliable, roomy and kind of sporty. Everything I ever need without paying an arm and leg for something else.