Roof Rack that's good quality?

Connor

I'm looking to get a roof rack for my 2011 Corolla, mainly just for looks. I don't think I'll ever actually use it. Problem is, since the car has a naked roof, my only options are the clamp on Universal ones that the doors close over. And most of the ones I can find have mixed reviews, either saying good quality, or cheap plastic that caused the doors to leak water, or didn't fit at all. Does anyone here have a roof rack on their Corolla that doesn't leak, and is capable of staying on the car year round? If so, can you tell me what it is, and where to get one? Thanks!

I have had the Yakima roof rack on my Toyota corolla 2010 for 5 - 6 years now. Yakima is a good quality system. I got the system to carry my kayak. I ended up for using to carry almost anything that I couldn't fit inside my car. You can also look into the Thule roof rack system. It is a little bit more expensive.
If you are still going with a roof rack make sure you get WindShield it will help with noise caused by the wind when you are on the highway. It will also help with the look.