Roof Racks

Hey guys does anyone know who makes a decent set of roof racks for the 11th gens? Me and the wife plan on going camping soon and want to be able to take our kayaks with us. Thanks in advanced!

i got a yakima on mine, a bit price but worth it.... i think i need to get the wind deflector for it this spring... but once you put it on a few times its a 5 minute job to take off and on... sturdy and fairly quiet until you open the moonroof... lol i got 3 racks and i prob spent $1200-$1500 total with locks... each rack has lock system built into it for the bike too...

Attachments

Hey guys does anyone know who makes a decent set of roof racks for the 11th gens? Me and the wife plan on going camping soon and want to be able to take our kayaks with us. Thanks in advanced![/QY

Yakima also make the jayhooks for kayaks but two would be the max for sure...lol the jayhooks really cradle it good... about $150 each, works well

i got a yakima on mine, a bit price but worth it.... i think i need to get the wind deflector for it this spring... but once you put it on a few times its a 5 minute job to take off and on... sturdy and fairly quiet until you open the moonroof... lol i got 3 racks and i prob spent $1200-$1500 total with locks... each rack has lock system built into it for the bike too...
Super sweet setup

Attachments

So yea roof racks... lets say they tough as nails.... 1 in a billion shot.... hit at 65 mph, 30-40 pound turkey, crossbars and towers never budged... bike rack shifted a bit, but poor $4k bike took it like a champ....

Attachments