rubbing tire noises on 07 corolla le

Herb

Hi all of you. On a 2000 miles trip the front wheel bearings were running out. At home I got new bearings installed, got also new tires and alignment. Since then I hear a rubbing noise from the front that's getting loud with higher speed. I went back to the tire shop where the alignment was made. They couldn't find out what it is. Brought the car to another shop for alignment. Got it back with the notice, they can't adjust the camber. The driving noise was still there. Now I went myself on the camber bolts and had to cut them out because they were over tightened. I put new bolts in, adjusted them to -0.5 degrees and brought the car again to a 3rd alignment shop. I received a clean printout and that's it. Nothing on the noises has changed. Has anybody of you a idea what that can be? The noise starts with about 55mph and gets loud with 75-80 mph. It's like I would have winter tires on it and drive on really rough asphalt with a wrong toe in. Any help would be appreciated.

Herb

Thanks for your reply. The tires are not cupped and the toe is -0,01 degree. I switched the wheels front to back and across but nothing changed. I forgot to mention, when I drive in a left or right curve, the noise is gone. It seems I have to go to Toyota, pay a fortune and hope they find out what is wrong.

Herb

That could be the reason for the noise. I checked the wheels with pushing and pulling at 12- 6 but it has no play. I checked the drive shafts too. They are also okay. Now I will remove the hubs, buy new bearings and go to a machine shop with a hydraulic press. Will have an eye on it when they do it. I will post the result when it's done. Thanks for your help with that frustrating case.