Scion TC Wheels for Carolla??

Anyone know if the TC wheel bolt pattern matches the 2014 Carollas? I'm really liking the design and would consider upgrading to these..

Shok

PCD is 5x114 so it is not bolt on to a Corolla which needa 5x100.. You would need a pcd converter but offset is already 39mm so adding a converter with typical thickness of 25mm would result in a 14mm offset which would be too low, unless you want your wheels to poke out of the wheel well.

Jake

I have a set of 17inch FRS wheels on mine. Bolt pattern was the same but offset was different so I had to run spacers. I decided on 25mm all the way around and I had to use hub rings as well.

I have a set of 17inch FRS wheels on mine. Bolt pattern was the same but offset was different so I had to run spacers. I decided on 25mm all the way around and I had to use hub rings as well.
Pics please, would love to see how that looks. Thanks

Shok

There are two bolt patterns for corollas depending on chassis code. E170 = 5x100(USDM Corolla, asian, GCC Corolla/Corolla Altis, etc). E180 = 5x114.3 (EU Corolla, Auris, USDM iM, China Corolla, etc.)

You could probably order the hubs for the 10th gen matrix xrs to go to BP 5X114. From what a friend told me when he had work on his rolla done alot of the suspesion is shared between the 10th and 11th gen rollas.