Shark teeth!! Lower grill

I was inspired by a miata that had shark teeth on its grill. It look pretty bad ass. So I was like hmmmm?Halloween is coming and I want one for my corolla. Took awhile for me to get the right measurements and how I'm gona get it to hold. I used card board before i used the metal. Anyways, once I got it right I cut out the teeth and the back piece to hold the teeth. I also cut out the brackets. I welded the bolts and teeth. Let me remind you all by hand. I was excited that I finally finished it. I made 2 of them one with big teeth and one with smaller teeth. The one with smaller teeth I'm almost done painting it. Let me know what you guys think. I'm also doing this on the side if anyone is interested in purchasing one in the Cali Area. Let me know so I can hook you up with my custom grill for your rolla. PicsArt_09-18-08.06.34.jpg PicsArt_09-18-08.12.06.jpg
PicsArt_09-18-08.14.11.jpg

This is the 2nd one I made that needs to be painted.

My first worry is overheating due to obstructing the radiator vents
That's what I was thinking as well so I tested it. Had it on for a month and it was good. No problems but I only made them for specific events like halloween, car shows, car meets, stuff like that. Its not for to have on all year. But thanks for the concern.

Wow I love this idea for Halloween and such! Vinyl wrap it black to match the front bumper and it'll look fantastic!
It's a great Idea I know!!thanks! That was my first intention in painting it black but my friends kept telling me to go with red because it's a mouth and a mouth is red. So I went with red.

I was inspired by a miata that had shark teeth on its grill. It look pretty bad ass. So I was like hmmmm?Halloween is coming and I want one for my corolla. Took awhile for me to get the right measurements and how I'm gona get it to hold. I used card board before i used the metal. Anyways, once I got it right I cut out the teeth and the back piece to hold the teeth. I also cut out the brackets. I welded the bolts and teeth. Let me remind you all by hand. I was excited that I finally finished it. I made 2 of them one with big teeth and one with smaller teeth. The one with smaller teeth I'm almost done painting it. Let me know what you guys think. I'm also doing this on the side if anyone is interested in purchasing one in the Cali Area. Let me know so I can hook you up with my custom grill for your rolla. View attachment 2858 View attachment 2859
View attachment 2860

This is the 2nd one I made that needs to be painted.
I like your eyelids they look like mine. I was gonna get white but I was unsure if I could find white tint that matched the color of my car.