Shift knob and shift boot!

First off YES ITS AN AUTOMATIC! Lol
I did this because A, I like having the shift knob higher up as because I run manual mode "slap stick" everyday, and I like having the longer shift knob because I rest my elbow on the center console therefore it's nice to have the shift knob higher than stock, it's a mugen shift knob that I bought off of eBay, and comes with different thread pieces and they fit the Corolla perfectly. B, I honestly just wanted to be different from everyone else and I think it looks amazing, I used a crown royal bag for the shift boot, there's YouTube videos on it, but basically I just cut the bottom of the bag n popped off the trim around the shifter and ran it over that and it fits so snug that it doesn't need to be glued or stapled down at all. Anyone else do anything like so? And pictures if you did?

Attachments

ZeCorolla

I Love Corolla's!
I'd like to do the shift boot mod to my auto Corolla too. I like the looks as well and it'll fool some people into thinking I have a manual lol.

That's pretty dope! I thought about doing that with mine but I wasn't sure how to go about it. Do you have any links for videos?