Shifted to 'P' at 10 mph

Vik18

I accidentally shifted to 'P' while my 2016 corolla was still rolling at 10 mph. The car started jerking afterward I applied the brakes and the car stopped. The car was in 'P' for approx 2 sec. So, far the car is driving well.
To see if parking pawl is still functional.I shifted to P while being on an uphill and a downhill. The car doesn't roll.

should I get the transmission checked at the dealership? or just continue to drive as nothing happened?

If this is the only time it has happened and everything is working fine, it is likely ok. However I would say regardless of what happened the hand brake should be used when parking on a hill, that way it relieves any pressure on the parking pawl. I even use the hand brake on flat surfaces, regardless of transmission type. .

I did that once with a 2001 Corolla. I got spooked by almost hitting an animal. It was perfectly fine 10 years and 100k miles later, but I don't recommend it. The car fell apart eventually, but the transmission ran perfect. I think they've been designing them with fail-safes for like 20 years now.