Short ram or cold air?

Add some pics too!
I'm thinking short ram with jet sensor. Easy to install and easy to remove if I ever sell the Corolla. Possibly red to match the strut bar.
I'm sure there are previous threads about this, but I want new info and some pics!

I've ordered the jetchip air sensor. Just got shipping confirmation from Amazon! I like the HPS also and will possibly be ordering it this week from carid.com. It comes in red too! I usually stick with black and chrome or polished parts but I think the red actually looks good with all the black under the hood.
From what I understand about the sensor, it will properly tell your engine that more air is available when used with an aftermarket intake.
We'll see.

Chris,, will adding the MAF sensor void the warranty???
I don't know. I have the same question. Lol. I'm still waiting for it anyways. Cancelled order with Amazon and re ordered it from Jegs. Called them yesterday and they told me sometime after Christmas. Must be a hot item.

I don't know. I have the same question. Lol. I'm still waiting for it anyways. Cancelled order with Amazon and re ordered it from Jegs. Called them yesterday and they told me sometime after Christmas. Must be a hot item.
Chris,,, can u get me the item number from jegs,,, so i can look ito it.. thanx

I love my borla exhaust, and just put on the Z Type body kit from mapisa. But the company is terrible, they forgot my spoiler with it and are so hard to contact

Sweet intake! I really like your strut bar!!
I'm still waiting for AEM to confirm fitment for my 2017 SE(looks the same as the 2016, as AEM only labeled to 2016). Because I emailed them, and they told me no... But seems like the iM cold air might fit.

And great combo with the sensor, to correct the flow!

ZeCorolla

I Love Corolla's!
Sweet intake! I really like your strut bar!!
I'm still waiting for AEM to confirm fitment for my 2017 SE(looks the same as the 2016, as AEM only labeled to 2016). Because I emailed them, and they told me no... But seems like the iM cold air might fit.

And great combo with the sensor, to correct the flow!
The 2016 AEM intake should directly fit because the 2ZR-FE engine in your car is unchanged from the 2016 model. The iM intake would probably fit the Corolla LE ECO better since those two share the same engine (2ZR-FAE).