SHORT RAMS NO LONGER SHIPPED FROM AMAZON, Jet etc.

so i was in the market for a short ram intake and i have stumbled across a problem. the websites i usually order from, eBay and amazon and jet are no longer allowing me to ship these items to my house, which i was able to do before....guess they cracked down on these or what? i know its only california but thats dumb :(

Attachments

Well that sucks.
Do you have any friends or family not in California?
Or a speed shop in Arizona? Nevada?
I would let you ship it to me and then I could ship it to you, but I’m in VA and it would cost you another 80 bucks or so.

If its CARB compliant, they'll ship it to CA. I bought my K&N for my old 04 Corolla from Amazon and it shipped. My 2016 intake wouldn't ship. But they won't ship it if it isn't CARB compliant, which all K&N intakes for Corolla from like 06-present are. I believe if you find one from a different seller on Amazon, they might do it. CA sucks dude, get out to the land of the free like I did while you still can.

If its CARB compliant, they'll ship it to CA. I bought my K&N for my old 04 Corolla from Amazon and it shipped. My 2016 intake wouldn't ship. But they won't ship it if it isn't CARB compliant, which all K&N intakes for Corolla from like 06-present are. I believe if you find one from a different seller on Amazon, they might do it. CA sucks dude, get out to the land of the free like I did while you still can.

right! eventually when this place gets unbearably expensive....no i was able to find wholesale sellers on eBay who could ship them! I'm just mad cause i had a 25$ gift card for amazon xD but no worries, soon ill have the beautiful intake Hum.

has anybody found anything that isn't a short ram intake, but something that actually gets somewhere cooler? It looks like some could be made to go around and under the battery and grab air from behind the headlight... has anyone found something like this for the 11th gen?

has anybody found anything that isn't a short ram intake, but something that actually gets somewhere cooler? It looks like some could be made to go around and under the battery and grab air from behind the headlight... has anyone found something like this for the 11th gen?
injen cold air intake
I had one, didn’t like it. Robbed my low end power.