Should I Buy Borla Catback?

After watching all the youtube videos I could find on the system, I realize the videos may not do the sound justice and I still can't decide whether I should get it or not. Should I?? No?? Yes??

HanSolo

The Borla systems are also usually very well built. They build everything using T304 stainless which will outlast your car. Many other companies utilize lower grade stainless or even opt for really cheap aluminized steel. They design their systems to have an aggressive sound, but without the excessive droning that you will get on many other systems. I believe it is just the rear section replacement and not a full catback.

casmic

I know i want one. It has to be better sounding, looking, and defiantly out perform a stock exaust. toyota has to conform to noise tolerance emission etc which restricts flow of exhaust gasses reducing hp.

Go for it! I put one in my 2014 corolla and really like it. As stated by others, it is not extremely loud but you can definitely tell the difference. Easy to install also and sounds great.

Well I just installed the Borla exhaust and DAMN IT SOUNDS AMAZING!! Worth every penny!
Congrats. I first started using Borla systems back in the 90's and it was that classic intoxicating Borla sound that got me hooked. You guys have no idea how good a Taurus SHO with the 3.4 litre Yamaha V8 sounded with it. I imagine someone has youtube clips but it is amazing the amount of tuning they do with their exhaust to get it to sound just right. It is clear that they spent lots of effort. They are also very well made and will outlast your car.

Congrats. I first started using Borla systems back in the 90's and it was that classic intoxicating Borla sound that got me hooked. You guys have no idea how good a Taurus SHO with the 3.4 litre Yamaha V8 sounded with it. I imagine someone has youtube clips but it is amazing the amount of tuning they do with their exhaust to get it to sound just right. It is clear that they spent lots of effort. They are also very well made and will outlast your car.
Definitely! They sure got my business! Great sound but low engine drone. Just amazing.

Can you provide a link of where you bought it and did you install a cold air intake with it?
No I didn't install a CAI with it, I just have a K&N drop in filter. I don't think a CAI would make much more difference than the drop in filter in this car. Nothing worth the extra $300ish I think it is. I may cut open a bigger hole in the intake housing though which would essentially make it a ghetto CAI.
Anyway, here's a link to the filter. http://www.amazon.com/33-2360-High-...&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00
and here is the link for the exhaust. http://www.amazon.com/11897-Section...&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00
Hope that helps!