Should I Buy This Car? Please Help

I found a 2000 toyota corrola online that is selling cheap ! I really want to buy this car but i just don't want to get lemon with it. I checked the vehicle history online and found out a couple things that i can't understand. Maybe cause the record is not clean, that is why the owner want to sell it cheap. Please take a look and help me. Here is the problems record :
1-Odometer problem title record(s)
The vehicle has odometer-related problems. These may include discrepancies such as not actual miles, a broken odometer, exceeding a vehicle’s mechanical limits, a mileage discrepancy, or suspect miles.
The owner was said that he is a second owner of this car since he bought it in 2003 and he does not know what happened to the car before that as well as the odometer problem. But when i checked on a full history, i figured out that he lied. Why ?
The car was put on aution on 01/09/2003 and then this owner bought it and register it on 02/10 and 02/11/2003
On 02/22/2003, Motor vehicle department has report it as NOT ACTUAL MILES
Does it have a high change that the vehicle was hit really bad and the Odometer broke ? or the the owner did do some trick on the odomoter ?
I checked that the vehicle has no accident before.
And the second problem is it has been leased before it came to the aution
2-Fleet, rental and/or lease use record(s)
Should i buy this car ?
I know that a toyota corrola is really reliable and save gas too. That is why i want it so bad.
Please help !

Here is the full record

09/25/2000 CA
Independent Source VEHICLE MANUFACTURED AND SHIPPED TO DEALER

09/30/2000 CA
12 miles
Motor Vehicle Dept. ODOMETER READING FROM DMV

10/17/2000 LONG BEACH, CA
Motor Vehicle Dept. REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL (Leased Vehicle)

10/27/2000 WESTLAKE VILLAGE, CA
Motor Vehicle Dept. TITLE (Leased Vehicle) (Lien Reported)

01/09/2003 PACIFIC SW REGION
41,485 miles
Auto Auction REPORTED AT AUTO AUCTION

01/09/2003 PACIFIC SW REGION
41,485 miles
Auto Auction AUCTION ANNOUNCED AS FLEET/LEASE

02/10/2003 CA
41,585 miles
Motor Vehicle Dept. ODOMETER READING FROM DMV

02/11/2003 GLENDALE, CA
Motor Vehicle Dept. REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL

02/22/2003 GLENDALE, CA
Motor Vehicle Dept. TITLE

02/22/2003 GLENDALE, CA
Motor Vehicle Dept. NOT ACTUAL MILES :(

08/08/2007 CA
79,729 miles
State Agency PASSED EMISSION INSPECTION

10/02/2008 GLENDALE, CA

09/21/2009 CA
92,683 miles

09/08/2011 CA
106,034 miles

09/12/2011 SAN JOSE, CA

07/30/2013 CA
116,929 miles

Have a qualified and experienced mechanic you trust check it. Hell, have it checked by three different mechanics just to be sure. Check to see if the car has been modified. Does it have a new engine or transmission? If so, what is the mileage of it/them? My AZ DMV said the Title reported odometer reading is fine as long as the paper says the same or less than the actual mileage, and as long as the odometer has not been tampered with. If I were you I would ask the DMV and a, or many, qualified mechanic(s).

I recommend getting one that is stick-shift because they are 5 speed when the automatics are only 3-4 speed. Don't know stick? Then learn! It is worth it! Most countries use em! Also, it will save you more gas, money, time, maintenance, last longer when not abused, accelerate faster, and are more fun to drive. Don't judge the car by it's looks, it may look fine but in reality might not be. The appearance can always be fixed or covered. Cigarette smell is almost impossible to get rid of in these cars and women won't like that. Test drive it. They tend to be small so make sure you're comfortable with the small space inside.