Should I have my landlord repair my 2000 toyota corolla, which was damaged by a fallen gutter?

CAM00094 (2).jpg CAM00103.jpg Recently while parked in my driveway part of gutter (which had an ice dam) fell on the back of my car. Part of the gutter fell off last winter. The tenants and I requested to have the gutter repaired, however the landlord felt the estimated contract cost was too much, and the situation was not critical. Last week the remaining of the gutter fell on my car. The entire back glass shattered, my trunk link is dented, part of the speaker is destroyed, and part the back passenger seat has a small gap away from the back of my car. My car insurance claimed it was a total loss. Currently I am unable to purchase another vehicle (even if the insurance pay out). The landlord has offered to fix the car. However, he has only sent pictures to his auto body shop. I am nervous because he has been hesitant on actually starting work on the car. Furthermore, the car has not been on a lift to be examined further. The pictures show where the ice fell and damage to car. Any and all suggestions are appreciated! Thank you