Slammed on 9th Gen teins

before anyone asks. Yes I did has to use the 9th gen corolla front strut rubber insulator to make the spring fit. You can do it without it but then the spring and strut will be touching metal to metal.
Slammed on 9th gen Teins =D

How far it sits off the ground.

Perfectly done! Love the new height of the car. Are there any other springs that give the same height as those Teins?
The only thing I know that would besides these Teins would be D2 racing and Megan Racing. I believe they each give you a 2" drop all round while these twins give me a 2.3" front and 2.4" rear. Except it seems that the right side of the car is lower than the left. Strange.

The only thing I know that would besides these Teins would be D2 racing and Megan Racing. I believe they each give you a 2" drop all round while these twins give me a 2.3" front and 2.4" rear. Except it seems that the right side of the car is lower than the left. Strange.
Alright. Got the front struts rebuilt and a 4 wheel alignment. Apparently I didn't seat the springs properly hence the difference in height. Here is the before and after the alignment