Small Update...

So...I havent been modding the car as much but I am back...with a couple of new announcements.
1.) I started stacking silver.
2.) I bought yellow Nokya fog lights and just installed them. Pics will be under.
3.) I bought blue jdm style washer and bolts.
4.) I bought 2 red and 2 blue led carbon fiber switches for the upcoming LED mods.
5.) I am beginning production of my own colloidal silver water.
6.) Will upload a couple of new vids of people who cannot seem to drive.
7.) I bought a license plate curtain(see vids below). I think I will be returning the license plate curtain, the switch is much to cumbersome and I cannot seem to find a way to use my own toggle switch. It seems that constant voltage to the solenoid will cause it to constantly run the power and possibly break it.

Click below to see video of license plate curtain.
http://vid684.photobucket.com/album...la S/E8C6F9B8-6403-46B7-BF69-BE79727678E4.mp4

MovingAsLife

0-60 in 10 minutes!
Nice! The one that I'm looking forward to seeing is the LED light switches. Post a DIY video when you have a chance and pictures after. Have fun modding it.

The only thing I would do to the headlights would be to retrofit a projector for the high beams and add a halo to that and also retrofit projectors to the fog lights and also add a halo to that. I wouldn't touch the low beams.

I wouldn't put them on anyway. If a cop recognizes it, that gives him probable cause.
Yeah, I agree with you. It would definitely get the attention of a police officer. Although lately with some of the stupid and illegal things I've seen people do right in front of a cop makes me wonder if anything gets their attention.

Yeah, I agree with you. It would definitely get the attention of a police officer. Although lately with some of the stupid and illegal things I've seen people do right in front of a cop makes me wonder if anything gets their attention.
And sometimes, you get a cop's attention when you did absolutely nothing wrong.

And sometimes, you get a cop's attention when you did absolutely nothing wrong.
You got that right. My worst driving disgressions I've always gotten away with. And then get pulled over when not breaking a law. Twice, I actually got the policeman to admit I had not committed any transgression when I got pulled over.

You got that right. My worst driving disgressions I've always gotten away with. And then get pulled over when not breaking a law. Twice, I actually got the policeman to admit I had not committed any transgression when I got pulled over.
lol thats why I will be purchasing a Valentine 1 and pairing that with the Blinder laser jammer system XD. In florida both are legal =P