Some Help With Part Numbers

As the title says I need some help with a few part numbers. i bought a 1994 corolla 1.6L 5 speed with a bolt missing from the forward motor mount. I can't seem to find the part number for this central mounting bolt anywhere.

My other question pertains to the water pump, if I buy a new one does it come with the pulley or is that separate? The picture i saw on toyotaparts website appeared to not include the pulleys. Thanks for your time, and I appreciate any and all help!

The missing bolt you should be able to find at any hardware store. As for the water, pump, any auto parts store should have one in stock and you can just physically look at it to see what it includes.

Good luck with it.

The pump for my 1993 1.6 came without the pulley

And now that I am thinking about it - I have never bought a water pump which came with a pulley. Are you missing the pulley or something?

For the bolt - take out the remaining bolt and take it to the hardware store - or drive to the hardware store and take the bolt out there. Get a new bolt to match the old bolt and install them both.

PHM
------

As the title says I need some help with a few part numbers. i bought a 1994 corolla 1.6L 5 speed with a bolt missing from the forward motor mount. I can't seem to find the part number for this central mounting bolt anywhere.

My other question pertains to the water pump, if I buy a new one does it come with the pulley or is that separate? The picture i saw on toyotaparts website appeared to not include the pulleys. Thanks for your time, and I appreciate any and all help!

triplecrepairs - It's been two weeks since your post. Did the information provided help you and what is the status of the problem? Everyone's wondering.