Speakers

replacing them with aftermarket speakers won't make your music sound better because the factory amp is not strong enough to power the speakers....it will do the exact opposite.....i did this and ended up getting a power pack wired up to the factory system..

I did Infinity in the back with an Alpine head unit. Couldn't be happier. JoshTRD is right, the power from the head unit it what made all the difference. Speakers alone were an upgrade, but not a game changer. There was a bass rattle with the new speakers. I used Dynamat, which helped a little. But, with the new stereo, no more rattle.

replacing them with aftermarket speakers won't make your music sound better because the factory amp is not strong enough to power the speakers....it will do the exact opposite.....i did this and ended up getting a power pack wired up to the factory system..
Power pack? Sorry for the noob question, but never heard of it

Power pack? Sorry for the noob question, but never heard of it
its a amp about the size of a T.V. remote. and it uses various Harnesses to plug into the factory stereo on your car....but you need somebody who knows how to wire all the harnesses, most stereo shops do it, and it is plug and play, no splicing or cutting or wires required.... and it amps all your cars speakers....i used a power pack and i installed new speakers myself, its super loud and I'm happy with it and its cool cause it does not require additional wiring to individual speakers.