Squeaky Window When It's Raining

I'm noticing that on the driver side of my window, it squeaks when it's raining out and right after it rains. When I lower the window it's squeaks, and feels like it's almost off track. When I put the window back up it's wet on the outside and there's marks on the window. It's just happening on the driver side. All my other windows are fine. My car is going in for my 20,000 mile service soon, I was wondering if anyone knows what might be causing this so that I can let the dealer know. Does anyone know if there is a TSB out for this? I drive a 2013 S. Thanks

fishycomics

Super Moderator
It is not a unknown issued parts dept sell lube spray for tracks.

you got a seal leak, and most likely insist on a new track not bending the seals.

have you ever caught, slammed, anything in your door, not your window, mostl likely you did, the seat belt. and thee is your problem.....

So I'm a little bit annoyed right now... :mad::blink: It's been raining all day today. I stopped by the dealer so that I can show them the window. They told me that the issue with my window was normal. That it's a known problem with the Corolla's. They said that there is no fix for the window, that several people have been complaining about it. They said that they have replaced several parts on other customer's cars and the problem doesn't go away. They also said that a Toyota Rep was at the Dealer, and the Rep said that there is no known fix. The service rep that I talked to said that they are hoping that a TSB comes out soon. I told him that if something happens and the window breaks after my warranty expires, there is no way that I'm paying for it to get it fixed. The service rep told me to make sure I see him when I come in for my 20,000 mile service, and every other time I'm there, so that he can document it. I'm really surprised that the Corollas are having this issue. I don't know what to think. I still love my car and I'm very happy that I got it, I don't understand why they can't fix the problem.

It is not a unknown issued parts dept sell lube spray for tracks.

you got a seal leak, and most likely insist on a new track not bending the seals.

have you ever caught, slammed, anything in your door, not your window, mostl likely you did, the seat belt. and thee is your problem.....
Thanks, your right, my seat belt was caught in my door a couple of times. According to the dealer they can't fix my window. :(