Strange idle & transmission issues (15 le)

So ever since we got our 2015 LE its had kind of a strange idle when in drive at stops. Toyota claims it was a dirty throttle body and cleaned it for free (supposedly, this dealership has lied to me on numerous occasions) but the idle issue went away for a little while before coming back

It would shake really bad and rpms would fall to 500.. recently I noticed the shaking will go away if I put the car in neutral, so I've just been dealing with it..

Well today I was driving and I was doing about 30, foot on the gas and the car stopped abruptly like I had slammed the brakes, pushed me forward enough I was looking down and saw the rpms drop to 500 before shooting back up to 1500.. pretty sure the trans is the issue, were at 55k miles so real close to the end of warranty

Theres also a weird noise from the transmission when it's in park and you push the vehicle, I've tried it with it in neutral or drive (engine off) and it only happens in park..
What's the process for warranty repairs? What should I do to make sure they dont claim it's working as intended? I have a 7k mile road trip next month to see a terminal family member. (Pancreatic cancer) and I need this car to not be a headache

Clean the MAF sensor?

Symptoms of a bad mass air flow sensor
A contaminated or failed mass air flow sensor cannot measure the amount of air flow correctly. This causes the engine computer to miscalculate the amount of injected fuel. As a result, a bad mass air flow sensor causes various drive ability problems, including a no-start, stalling, lack of power and poor acceleration. In addition, a faulty mass air flow sensor might cause the Check Engine or Service Engine Soon light to come on.
A problem with the air flow sensor could also alter the shifting pattern of the automatic transmission.