Stripped spark plug bolt holes

Changed my plugs today and now the two inside bolts won't go back into their holes. The top of the holes are stripped but a longer bolt would hold. Any idea where to get longer 10 mm bolts that will fit the hole? I assume not any kind will do because it may be fine-threaded or something like that, or am I wrong?

You can purchase replacement metric hardware at Home Depot or Lowes. You need to determine if the existing bolts have fine or course threads. Use the end of a small screwdriver placed down into the hole to estimate the hole depth. Take the bolt with you so you can match the thread pitch. Make sure you get a replacement slightly shorter, so it won't bottom out.

You can purchase replacement metric hardware at Home Depot or Lowes. You need to determine if the existing bolts have fine or course threads. Use the end of a small screwdriver placed down into the hole to estimate the hole depth. Take the bolt with you so you can match the thread pitch. Make sure you get a replacement slightly shorter, so it won't bottom out.
Sorry, but I believe it would need to be longer wouldn't it? The problem is the top of the bolt hole is stripped, if I put the old bolt in (without the coil) it screws in fine, so I think I would just need a longer bolt.