Supercharger.

ZeCorolla

I Love Corolla's!
Someone installed the supercharger from a Lotus Elise S onto the 2014+Corolla since they use the same engines. The Elise with that engine and supercharger makes 217 hp and 184 lbft of torque so that's probably what you would get if you swap that in to your Corolla.

Has anyone tried installing a supercharger on there car yet? If so what kind and what performance
Check out this video, looks like few gen's behind ours and uses 1zz-fe engine which isn't a whole lot different. I don't think this engine was even built and he's running stock internals with a sc, if Matt Farah likes it then it should be good. Check it out:

Someone installed the supercharger from a Lotus Elise S onto the 2014+Corolla since they use the same engines. The Elise with that engine and supercharger makes 217 hp and 184 lbft of torque so that's probably what you would get if you swap that in to your Corolla.
I want to know. I can't find information on how other than you can't. Lol

Well, nothing's impossible of course. I don't want to risk my daily sitting for months cause I made a mistake.

ZeCorolla

I Love Corolla's!
I want to know. I can't find information on how other than you can't. Lol

Well, nothing's impossible of course. I don't want to risk my daily sitting for months cause I made a mistake.
There's a few threads on Toyotanation talking about installing the supercharger on the Corolla. It is expensive to do but the whole product has been on the Lotus Elise for awhile and there aren't any reliability concerns over it.