Supra!

When these came out they were about 40k starting.
Now, the Lexus LC ( their version) starts at 92k!
I'm thinking the Supra is going to be around 60-70k.
Can't wait!!
Thats true. When the R35 GTR came out it was like $60K, now its pushing $109K for the base model. Really not liking how the car companies are primarily making cars that the upper class can afford. It is getting a bit better. Honda Civic Type R, Ford Focus RS, Mustang GT, Subaru WRX(Non-STI), etc. I am hoping that Toyota opens their eyes and actually upgrades the Corolla with a turbo variant.

Thats true. When the R35 GTR came out it was like $60K, now its pushing $109K for the base model. Really not liking how the car companies are primarily making cars that the upper class can afford. It is getting a bit better. Honda Civic Type R, Ford Focus RS, Mustang GT, Subaru WRX(Non-STI), etc. I am hoping that Toyota opens their eyes and actually upgrades the Corolla with a turbo variant.
I hear you! I couldn't afford one 20 years ago and I'm in no better shape now!
We can only wish that Toyota will give us a "sport" Corolla. Would like to see the 2.4L find its way under the hood!!
Or even a small V6, or straight 6.
I know, wishful thinking.

Turbo? I hope not.

It pains me to say but pictures and teaser are all we r gonna get. The ft1 has been teased since before I went to afghan now almost 4 years ago. Toyota doesn't want to take the risk idk why, but my friend says it's because of the LFA failure. He says toyota doesn't want to put out an over hyped car idk. I'd love to see a true sport rolla, the return of the celica and supra. If Toyota put some time and focus into that they would quickly get back on top. Instead they push out the lc500, idk about you guys but I heard nothing of that car until the NYIAS , and then just like a month later the cars out in dealerships. I've been quiet about it but I went and got the new civic hatch ST and I have to say no complaints what so ever. Toyota needs to catch on cause family sales alone won't keep them in business for ever at least that's what I think. Nissan is catching on too with the nismo sentra, and I think there is a nismo juke out or in the works. Idk why every competitor of toyota is making aggressive base tier cars and Toyota isn't. We got the new lexus looking camry this August but if I'm not mistaken specs and stats is still the same, it's just the body that got reinvented. Not to mention the Si's just hit the showroom, and the CTR is out mid July early August. I heard toyota supposedly went and bought another 20% of Fuji making them the major holder of subaru. The rumor I heard upon that news is that suby is going to make toyota new engines while toyota is going to work on the body of their cars. Such a deal may be beneficial to us. Shit, if the corolla alone gets the sti treatment we might be real happy.

Last I read the Supra will be priced around 52k. It's the same car as the Lexus LC, but Toyota wants to push this one on us first.
Similar sales tactics as the Dodge Chargers. Remember that the wagon was out a couple years before the sedan. Same goes for the 350Z and G35. Luxury version came to market first.
And I'm sure there have been others.
Camaro, Cadillac etc.
We can only wait and see I guess.

Lexus LC, thats a Beast !
nice ride, looks a bit different the the Toy but still a poor peoples Car, as I call it !
Sorry, not a Gringo car lover !

Ill take ither 1 !

I don't like that nose on the FT-1 and the rear trunk area (viewing it from behind the car) doesn't transition smoothly. Toyota needs to design a sports car that is lower like a 1990's NSX's height and make it wider. Toyota should have kept the MKIV Supra design and modified it for a modern look. If you look at a Ferrari 599xx, from the side view, it looks as if Ferrari took the Supra and made modern changes to it. I like the wideness of a 300ZX. Back when I had my MKIV Supra, parking it next to a 300ZX made my Supra look so narrow even though they both weighed about the same. Sadly enough I sold my Supra, all thanks to an awful car repair shop that a coworker had referred me to. They ruined my engine and kept misdiagnosing my car, and ripped me off big time. Looking back I should have sued that shop and replaced my engine, instead of selling her. Now Supra prices have skyrocketed and I am not able to get another one. Loved driving the Supra. The Lexus LFA should have been the MKV Supra with a Twin Turbo model available. They also should have made 10,000 of them. A 4-wheel drive model would be nice to rival the Nissan GT-R. Toyota needs to step up and get back into the sports car scene. If only the LFA was marketed at a more affordable price to the rest of the public.

It pains me to say but pictures and teaser are all we r gonna get. The ft1 has been teased since before I went to afghan now almost 4 years ago. Toyota doesn't want to take the risk idk why, but my friend says it's because of the LFA failure. He says toyota doesn't want to put out an over hyped car idk. I'd love to see a true sport rolla, the return of the celica and supra. If Toyota put some time and focus into that they would quickly get back on top. Instead they push out the lc500, idk about you guys but I heard nothing of that car until the NYIAS , and then just like a month later the cars out in dealerships. I've been quiet about it but I went and got the new civic hatch ST and I have to say no complaints what so ever. Toyota needs to catch on cause family sales alone won't keep them in business for ever at least that's what I think. Nissan is catching on too with the nismo sentra, and I think there is a nismo juke out or in the works. Idk why every competitor of toyota is making aggressive base tier cars and Toyota isn't. We got the new lexus looking camry this August but if I'm not mistaken specs and stats is still the same, it's just the body that got reinvented. Not to mention the Si's just hit the showroom, and the CTR is out mid July early August. I heard toyota supposedly went and bought another 20% of Fuji making them the major holder of subaru. The rumor I heard upon that news is that suby is going to make toyota new engines while toyota is going to work on the body of their cars. Such a deal may be beneficial to us. Shit, if the corolla alone gets the sti treatment we might be real happy.
Hope not with every Subaru having a head gasket issue, just a matter of time. I would love a straight 6 in corolla 1j variety.

Toyota doesn't want to take the risk idk why, but my friend says it's because of the LFA failure. He says toyota doesn't want to put out an over hyped car idk. I'd love to see a true sport rolla, the return of the celica and supra. (...). Toyota needs to catch on cause family sales alone won't keep them in business for ever at least that's what I think. Nissan is catching on too with the nismo sentra, and I think there is a nismo juke out or in the works. Idk why every competitor of toyota is making aggressive base tier cars and Toyota isn't. We got the new lexus looking camry this August but if I'm not mistaken specs and stats is still the same, it's just the body that got reinvented.(...) I heard toyota supposedly went and bought another 20% of Fuji making them the major holder of subaru. The rumor I heard upon that news is that suby is going to make toyota new engines while toyota is going to work on the body of their cars. Such a deal may be beneficial to us. Shit, if the corolla alone gets the sti treatment we might be real happy.
I think that's also the idea of Aiko Toyoda but he is going step by step. The LFA was more of an experiment in that direction than a mass marketed car (at $375,000 and a limited production of 500 units... By the way, a used one is already worth more than that) so that reviewers now relate to it when they speak about the LC with enthusiasm. Sportier editions make the hype more than sale numbers (look at Cadillac V or Nissan Nismo). The rumor is that a version of the next Corolla will use a BMW engine. It could be very basic (like they already do in Europe) or for this hype/marketing purpose.

Beside, Toyota is gradually implementing a bunch of new engines. The new Camry is more than sheet metal. The 2.5 l4 has gain 25HP while getting 7 more MPG with the new 8 speed transmission. Worth mentioning ! Motor vs design with partner company Subaru was only for the BRZ/86. Subaru and Mazda, the other Toyota partner, is now more toward hybrid/electric, facilities and marketing : the Mazda2 would never sell as much as its Yaris iA iteration does !