SUSPENSION

wassup everyone I was wondering what type of suspension you run. Is Tein a good brand to buy coilovers from?
I was thinking about buying them but a lot of people on this forum has convinced me that TRD is the way to go (also because of warranty reasons). I was also looking at D2 and Megan but haven't made a decision yet but TRD are the front runners.

I've had teins installed for 6 months with a finger gap drop, which is kinda low....and they ride good on normal street speeds on highways and streets and i haven't bottomed out yet(and my car is really low setting) i would 100% recommend them.

Attachments

I’m running d2 springs there pretty good but only thing Is on my car they passenger front shock is pushing the spring agains the inner edge of the wall and it’s rubbing against each other... horrible noise idk if it’s my strut that completely fucked or I may have did something wrong, any of you have this problem?

2BD13002-A0AA-4CB4-BA2F-79B11ED5F1ED.png
I’m running d2 springs there pretty good but only thing Is on my car they passenger front shock is pushing the spring agains the inner edge of the wall and it’s rubbing against each other... horrible noise idk if it’s my strut that completely fucked or I may have did something wrong, any of you have this problem?
Yes!
The springs are directional. Mine did this too.

I’m running Tein coilovers now. Went from Tein springs to the coilovers. I’ve been very impressed with the feel and ride of both sets.