Sway Bars

I would suggest upgrading the rear sway bar.
Toyota has one (TRD) #PTR11-12080
Best to do internet search with the part# to check pricing.

Upgrading the OEM rear sway bar to the TRD one makes a huge difference. You can also add the TRD upper front strut brace. I actually have also added the Ultra Racing RSB too as it mounts differently than the TRD RSB. My car is very neutral and handles beautifully. The more suspension upgrades you do the more this car will reward you with excellent handling.

In this picture you can easily see the red TRD RSB and the white UR 19mm RSB and how they mount differently.

IMG_1380.JPG IMG_1379.JPG I don't know if I'm allowed to do this but I have two parts that I want to get rid of. One is the 2 point chassis brace by Ultra Racing and the other is an MIT front strut tower brace. Both of these will fit the 10th gen Corolla's. I have 11th gen.

View attachment 2180 View attachment 2179 I don't know if I'm allowed to do this but I have two parts that I want to get rid of. One is the 2 point chassis brace by Ultra Racing and the other is an MIT front strut tower brace. Both of these will fit the 10th gen Corolla's. I have 11th gen.
You might want to check on them as they may both fit the 11th gen too. The suspension and chassis are basically the same.