The Daily Build Thread: My 2007 Corolla LE

Picked up this little beast a couple weeks ago 10/23. Went to the dealer pretty much set on a Honda daily driver, (Owned an RSX for about 10 years, and loved it) but the salesman convinced me to give the Rolla a try. So i took it for a test drive and loved it! So, i went and signed the papers and drove off the lot. The car had 135k miles when i purchased it, had clean title and record of service and maintenance. My secondary project car is a 2006 Subaru Legacy GT, which i absolutely love, so now i can save the miles and just cruise on the weekends. However i do love upgrading/modifying cars to my liking. Stock is boring. lol

So the plans for this Daily are:
Upgrade to HID 6000K Kit
Replace OEM Headlamps with Black Housing Headlamps
Upgrade Stock Radio/Sound System
Upgrade Stockies to 16" Wheels/Tires
Add S Lip Kit
Keep Stock Suspension
Keep Stock Engine

Pics so far:
IMG_20151024_160449.jpg IMG_20151103_091017.jpg DSC_0862.JPG

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg Installed OEM Style, Black housing headlamps, with Retro-solutions.net's 6000k hid kit, OEM Style Fogs from Ebay. Overall very happy with everything, and loving the newly refreshed front end!

kyoo

Did you just throw HIDs into OEM headlights? As far as I understand, that doesn't throw the light correctly without a projector in the housing.

Yup. The light output is pretty decent. If you want, I can take a beam pattern shot for you. I havent gotten flashed from opposing traffic so far. I can see so much better now

kyoo

Yup. The light output is pretty decent. If you want, I can take a beam pattern shot for you. I havent gotten flashed from opposing traffic so far. I can see so much better now
please do, curious about how the light comes out. Did your car come with fogs standard BTW?