Thinking About Buying A Car On Craigslist

I just got rear ended. I saw on craigslist, somebody is selling a 2000 toyota celica GT-S. After I contacted the individual via email, the car is actually located in Manhattan, NY waiting to be shipped to sacramento, CA. Thing is, the owner of the vehicle does not want the car anymore so the owner is willing to ship it to whomever decides to purchase the car.

Here's where it sounds awkward; the car will be shipped with a trucking service called American Shippers. Thats fine. However, once the vehicle is shipped to my property, I have 5 days to decide if I want the car. If I decide that I do not want the vehicle, I ship it back "free of charge"; as in I do not pay any shipping fees and I am refunded 100%. What is everybody's take on that?

The owner gave me the vin number and I ran a carfax report. The report is clean and free of any accidents. I suppose the catch is that it has about 180,000 on the 2zzge. That really never worried me since my previous car had about 40,000 additional miles on the 1zzfe and still has good compression.