Tire Pressure Monitoring System

Discussion in '2009 - 2013 Toyota Corolla' started by Eastcoaster, Mar 25, 2012.

1. Eastcoaster

Eastcoaster New Member

I have just changed from Winter Tires on Rims which had tire monitoring systems in them to the original mag wheels which also have the monitoring valves installed in them.
    I now have the tire warning light showing on my instrument panel. Is there someway to reset this without having to go the dealer or is this a make money project for Toyota.

Thanks in Advance:
  2. Corolla Forum Sign Up!

Join CorollaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota Corolla fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Corolla and Matrix Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Toyota, and have a great time with other Corolla fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Toyota you'll find that Corolla Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join CorollaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. gnokrojam

gnokrojam New Member

My daughter just bought a used 2010 Corolla with 20,000 miles on it and the light is on a lot. I'm interested in an answer too.
  4. dwb4

dwb4 Dave

5. BajaGordon

BajaGordon New Member

low pressure leads to better performance

my low-tire light came on so i ran to the tire shop to find the leak. what i found is my tires were all running at 25 pounds--due to a cheap tire pressure gauge. rather than the 30 pounds recommended, we went to 35 and the car drives so much better. i expect better mileage too.
  6. vermalen

vermalen New Member

Yep I followed that video and it worked a treat!