Toyota Care

fishycomics

Super Moderator
Searched, gave up, sorry. As we use the Toyota care, and do not want to let it go to waste, built into the price of the car and Lease.

We brought in for its service, and the car has , around 11K I believe a year old already Lol. I changed the Oil once. and allowed Toyota to do the next one, which they did around 6K.

This Service did not include any oil change, it was topped off. and tires rotated, fluids checked, topped off, brakes, basically a full inspection of brakes boots, you name it.

On the papers the next interval, says 15K no oil change, remember we brought it in @ 5K plus and the next oil change is @15K where paper work differs?

I will be changing the Oil with Ow-20 syn, due to a 3K round trip, and driving . Wanting to make sure things are right, vs trusting a Paid mechanic that is told to tell the Customers, your oil is good Lol

Guess only way to do things is have a trusted mechanic.

Kev250R

This is my other car
A friend of mine had Toyota Care on his Tacoma and while they changed his oil every time he took it in, they rarely used the same weight or type. Sometimes on the invoice it would list 10/30 Conventional, sometimes 5/30, sometimes Synthetic, it was all over the map. He now does his own oil changes.

Kevin

Kev250R

This is my other car
I also would have made them keep it consistent. Supposedly when he would question it the Service Writer would claim it was a clerical error on the Tech's part.

Kevin