Toyota Corolla 2014 Spoiler Window Wing

XEON

I cant place it up at all! Don't know why I see that it got uploaded but it's not there.

can someone give me there email so I'll email it to you and you can place it up..

XEON

just got my paint and clear just wait for a nice good day.

unfortunately don't live in the suburbs with drive way.
In the city only.

Attachments

Last edited:

XEON

And the best clear you can get in a can.

I just order the mudguards going to paint it as well..

Last edited:

XEON

Yes it is, it better be that what they told me!

IF you are you in new york city I can give you the address and telephone if you like.

You can try any paint master that make auto paints by PPG

Lets see some pictures of this on!!!! Might do this to my corolla! I see you are from Jersey and bought this at Prestige Toyota, great dealership if you ask me, its where I bought my corolla last week.

I see you are from Jersey and bought your Corolla at Prestige Toyota, its where I bought my corolla last week, great dealership if you ask me. Lets see some pics of this on!!

XEON

Will here is the scoop I totally mess this up really good.

I went to paint it outside after the 2nd coat I was letting it dry
i paper landed right on top of the wing messing the whole paint job
up take a look at this Sh%t!

F%#Kin Sh%t D@m !:cry::cry::cry:

Attachments

Oh Well

I put one on my car about three days ago. Worked well under the sun. When it started raining the 3m tape was not able to hold it and after 3 hours of driving from PA to VA the damn thing was coming off. Had pull to the side and ripe it off from the glass. But it looked great while it was on. Recommend changing the 3m tape to something stronger.

ZeCorolla

I Love Corolla's!
I put one on my car about three days ago. Worked well under the sun. When it started raining the 3m tape was not able to hold it and after 3 hours of driving from PA to VA the damn thing was coming off. Had pull to the side and ripe it off from the glass. But it looked great while it was on. Recommend changing the 3m tape to something stronger.
Do you have any pictures?

these look pretty slick! I would keep the original colour . the problem with all these items i been seeing on this forum is the following

"International items may be subject to customs processing and additional charges."

SUcks for me that I am based in Canada and all may be subjec to customs $$$$ . I ran into a similar problem years back ago and ended up paying so much more money ..not worth it

Top Lip Spoiler

Here is a picture of it install on my car! I had to shave the edges to be able to install it perfectly. Soon I will be painting it white like the rest of the car, so is more visible.