Toyota Corolla Recall Information

Nathan

Administrator
The 2009 and 2010 Toyota Corolla is effected by the recall Toyota recently made for many of it's vehicles. There are two recalls currently in effect. One is for the Floor Mat and the other is for the Sticking Pedal.
If you have one of these model years you should make an appointment with your local Toyota dealer to get these issues fixed.

You can read more about the recall here: http://www.toyota.com/recall/combo.html

Jon

Administrator
Here is some additional information from the Toyota site:

"Highlander Hybrids and Camry Hybrids are not involved in the sticking accelerator pedal recall. Further, Camry, RAV4, Corolla and Highlander vehicles with VINs that begin with "J" are not involved in the sticking accelerator pedal recall."

With the Toyota recall now part of history, I just wanted to take a moment and applaud Toyota for their incredible efforts in handling the situation. From keeping service centers open 24 seven to keeping the public informed and cooperating with authorities researching the vehicles, Toyota showed how great of a company they really are. My hat is off to you, Toyota.

Toyota recall is one of the thrilling issues to sought for but I found another one that thrills me a lot about Toyota and I read it from here http://www.cardealexpert.com/make/Toyota/. Here's an example of free trade that's great for America. This January, Toyota will begin shipping U.S.-made Toyota Camry automobiles to South Korea included in a free trade contract. U.S.-made Camry cars will be exported. Stronger yen values, and a desire for reciprocation after Americans purchased Kia automobiles, and Hyundai vehicles helped fuel the choice. Maybe this will push the economy throughout the world to grow.

Toyota Motors. However, I was shocked to discover that my Toyota Corolla model, made in 2003, could have been on a potential recall list.It listed numerous potential defects and issues for my model year Toyota.