TPMS minimum pressure

I was on my way home last night from Chicago and my wife and I were driving down the highway and got pushed off the side of the road by a cop that apparently needed all three lanes of the road. (we were in the far right lane) So as I drone on about it he pushed us off the edge of the road and I hit a pothole doing almost 80mph horrible I know I was furious. I pulled off the road to inspect the car really fast well the best I could at 11:30 at night. Everything seemed fine no weird noises and everything seemed good. So we get home and I wake up this morning to do my Sunday running and my passenger tire was super low. Took my wheel off and it has a dent (not cracked) so I aired the tire up and did the 'ol soap and water trick with no bubbles but for some reason my TPMS light will not go off.

All tires are aired up to 35-37psi.

Could my TPMS sensor be bad or do I need to air my tires up more?

Thanks in advance for the help.

jolly

The tire simply need to be at the preset pressure programmed in the system (generally the manufacturer recommended PSI, if you haven't change it). The light might take a while to go off : I don't have sensors on my winter wheels and when I put back my summer wheels with sensors, the light sometime won't go off if I drive only a short time/distance and need a longer time/distance. If the sensor went bad, the light would normally blink before staying on.