TPMS MODULE 897A0-02011 Replacement

Discussion in '2014 + Toyota Corolla' started by Dannyy06, Aug 6, 2018.

1. Dannyy06

Dannyy06 New Member

Hello i have a 2015 corolla and the tire light came up took it to the garage and they scan all the tire all of the sensor are good the TPS module 897A0-02011 Its bad i bought it now i need to know the location so i can do it myself and save some money Can anyone advice on the location?

2. Corolla Forum Sign Up!

Join CorollaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota Corolla fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Corolla and Matrix Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Toyota, and have a great time with other Corolla fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Toyota you'll find that Corolla Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join CorollaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Chris Denton

Chris Denton New Member

Not a clue. What does it look like?

4. OP
    Dannyy06

Dannyy06 New Member

5. Chris Denton

Chris Denton New Member

Gotta be under the dash somewhere. I’ll look around. Thanks

6. OP
    Dannyy06

Dannyy06 New Member

Well i found it !! The module i bought its the anthena receiver its located in the defrost wall in the back seat passenger side . Easy installation did it myself took my car to the garrage and still there is no comunication to the TPMS module he told me its another module but didnt know the location or part number ‍♂️

7. OP
    Dannyy06

Dannyy06 New Member

Any advice??