Traction light/engine light and cruise stopped working

I have a 2013 Corolla and it has ran like a dream until 2 days ago I started it and my car shook. It only shook for a few seconds but my traction control light is lit up and won’t go off now and my cruise control stopped working also. It drives fine now and isn’t shaking anymore but the engine light and traction light is still on. Any ideas what it may be?

fishycomics

Super Moderator
this was what happened to me, the GAS CAP was not fully tightened and I got those symptoms so check your gas cap if it was not properly clicked reopen and reclose and make sure... that cured my issue.

Did not need my code scanner obdII reader to get the light off, it went off on its own,

but reading the code may not be the correct code as the gas cap will force other codes on and that is the knock miss fire and traction and vsc light lets the site know if it Resolved the issue

this was what happened to me, the GAS CAP was not fully tightened and I got those symptoms so check your gas cap if it was not properly clicked reopen and reclose and make sure... that cured my issue.

Did not need my code scanner obdII reader to get the light off, it went off on its own,

but reading the code may not be the correct code as the gas cap will force other codes on and that is the knock miss fire and traction and vsc light lets the site know if it Resolved the issue
Need a scanner to read the codes.
I had the scanner put in and it said p0301 which means a cycled head had to many misfires within a predetermined period of time. Car seems to run fine but it just bugs the hell out of me that my traction light is on so my cruise won’t work and the check engine light is on

I had the scanner put in and it said p0301 which means a cycled head had to many misfires within a predetermined period of time. Car seems to run fine but it just bugs the hell out of me that my traction light is on so my cruise won’t work and the check engine light is on
*Cylinder head

fishycomics

Super Moderator
yeah wit hte scanner it may have an erase if not other one's do. guess that is how the apollo lightworks in our rollas a glitch in that system battery, missfire etc the vsc and traction simply joins in.