Transmission shift problem 2011 Corolla

I am not happy with how my 2011 Corolla shifts. I bought it new Dec 2011. I had it to the dealer today and a technician rode with me and I pointed out the problems. He explained to me that this is how this new Corolla is designed. I talked to the guys that write up the service orders and they informed me to contact the Toyota complaint line which I did today. If you are not happy with this or other items please call 1-800-331-4331. This is my 7th Toyota and I have never been unhappy with a Toyota product until now. The tires wobble bad in very cold weather until the tires get warmed up. The brake pedal has a "crunching" sound which the technician has supposedly fixed. I haven't had a chance to check out his repair. The car takes a longer time for the a/c to cool the cabin off than any car I have ever owned. I had an incident with the cruise control which may have been my doing. Do NOT hold the lever to up to increase the speed when the cruise is set or the car with take off extremely fast, just bump the lever. For each bump up the speed will increase 2 mph.