TRD Lowering Springs Part

I got the TRD springs installed on my car today by a Meineke shop. The mechanic told me that the parts that were included in the box didn't fit properly, and that the stock parts would work fine with the TRD springs. Does anyone know if this is correct? I've included a picture of the parts that came with the springs that he said don't fit the car.

https://imgur.com/a/DvY06

I got the TRD springs installed on my car today by a Meineke shop. The mechanic told me that the parts that were included in the box didn't fit properly, and that the stock parts would work fine with the TRD springs. Does anyone know if this is correct? I've included a picture of the parts that came with the springs that he said don't fit the car.

The rubber pieces are the bump stops. They will fit, but there’s already some on the stock setup. Pretty much the same thing. Mine are still in the box too. As for extra hardware, they’re just nuts and bolts. It’s ok to reuse what was already installed.
Your good.
Hopefully they read the instructions and got the direction correct. If not, you’ll hear a noise from the front that sounds like metal rubbing together. Usually when turning.

You can use all of the stock parts with TRD springs so you are fine.

Thank you for the info guys. I really like how my car looks now that the gap between the wheel and the fender is smaller.
I was wondering how does the Car Ride after Lowering it ? Does anyone have Regrets after installing TRD Lowering Springs ? Thanks in advance for ant responses.

I was wondering how does the Car Ride after Lowering it ? Does anyone have Regrets after installing TRD Lowering Springs ? Thanks in advance for ant responses.
The TRD springs are a dealer installed option, so they’re engineered to work with the suspension.
With that said, it will give you a stiffer ride and better handling but, I personally think the springs could be even stiffer. They’re kinda soft.
I only know this because I recently replaced mine with coilovers. Much stiffer!
It rides like a properly lowered car. You can feel every pebble on the road! Lol
But it’s not uncomfortable.
I have no regrets with either set up. Each has its own set of characteristics if you will.
I switched to coilovers for a couple reasons. Above I said the TRD springs were too soft. What was happening to me is when I put two kids in the back seat, with subs, amps and a little luggage, the back would sit much lower than the front. I wanted coilovers so I could have some adjustment.
I also wanted to be able to adjust the dampening. I noticed the rear would squat when I would take off under hard acceleration.
The coilovers have eliminated these two problems for me. I have the rear so stiff that I could add a sumo wrestler and it still wouldn’t squat!

The TRD springs are a dealer installed option, so they’re engineered to work with the suspension.
With that said, it will give you a stiffer ride and better handling but, I personally think the springs could be even stiffer. They’re kinda soft.
I only know this because I recently replaced mine with coilovers. Much stiffer!
It rides like a properly lowered car. You can feel every pebble on the road! Lol
But it’s not uncomfortable.
I have no regrets with either set up. Each has its own set of characteristics if you will.
I switched to coilovers for a couple reasons. Above I said the TRD springs were too soft. What was happening to me is when I put two kids in the back seat, with subs, amps and a little luggage, the back would sit much lower than the front. I wanted coilovers so I could have some adjustment.
I also wanted to be able to adjust the dampening. I noticed the rear would squat when I would take off under hard acceleration.
The coilovers have eliminated these two problems for me. I have the rear so stiff that I could add a sumo wrestler and it still wouldn’t squat!
That's Great Information, I appreciate the detail. I was afraid they would be too stiff even though they were Toyota. The Corolla's look so much better with the TRD's Springs or Coilovers plus the better handling. ( So I've heard )

That's Great Information, I appreciate the detail. I was afraid they would be too stiff even though they were Toyota. The Corolla's look so much better with the TRD's Springs or Coilovers plus the better handling. ( So I've heard )
The TRDs do get a little lower with time. I’m very happy with mine.