TRD springs and swaybar on a 2019 corolla SE sedan?

I managed to work a deal where I can get the dealer to install of TRD lowering springs and a swaybar for $600 (including all parts and labor). I decided to go with TRD so I could get a little bit of a drop with the 17" wheels over stock and because the dealership has assured me they will warranty the springs and swaybar as if they were factory equipment. There aren't any hidden fees and that struck me as a good deal because everything will be installed prior to me even taking delivery of the car and for half the cost of doing it after the fact.

Not knowing a ton about this stuff other than it offers a slight drop and handling improvement - the TRD springs will work fine with the stock shocks and struts, right? I know on my yaris TRD also offered TRD branded shocks and struts to go with the springs... just wanted to make sure i'm not going to run into any problem using lowering springs while shocks and struts remain stock.

I've seen some pics of older models with a TRD drop... anyone have a pic of an 18 or 19 corolla in blizzard pearl with them and the stock 17" se rims?