TTE exhaust Corolla E12

I might have a strange question.
I had an E12 diesel with TTE exhaust, rear exhaust.
I now have an E12 gasoline and my question is whether I can mount the TTE without damaging the engine.
What is the difference between a TTE exhaust for diesel and a TTE exhaust for a gasoline, I mean the inner part of the exhaust.
I would like to hear your opinion

-BOGEY-

Exhaust temperature and corrosive elements are only differences I can think of... And any stainless or other material exhaust should be suitable to either

Exhaust temperature and corrosive elements are only differences. Does that damage to the engine.
Or is there any sound, louder or quieter. Or does it affect the acceleration or slower at the top speed

Exhaust temperature and corrosive elements are only differences. Does that damage to the engine.
Or is there any sound, louder or quieter. Or does it affect the acceleration or slower at the top speed
no bs. from my personally experience.. :mad:

With a set of aftermarket header and 3 inch pipe + delete cat + delete resonator all the way down to the muffler will give you this:
MONSTER vibration :(
RICER loud :confused:
O2 sensor codes :eek:
BAD mileages :oops:
NO back pressures :( (your corolla will feel WEAK)
CHECK engine light :mad:
GAS and fume leak :eek:

and YES, this setup does destroy engine... :(

so.. what the heck is a TTE exhaust? muffler, mid-pipe, resonator???o_O

corollarider,

if it's a straight bolt on, you should be okay. As long as you OEM doughnut gasket fits and the spring bolts aligns. You don't want fume leak, vibration, & tension on that end :D