Turbocharging or superchargering is it worth it?

So as most car guys want is to add horsepower and make your car faster. Before anyone says this is an economy car appreciate what it has and yes I agree but I want to have a bit more fun with it. So I've gone through here looking at how people want to turbo or supercharge their Rollas and I want to know would it be worth it? Would dropping idk 10k for the parts, installation, etc. be a better idea than just saving that money for a faster car like a BRZ, Mustang, etc etc.

jolly

To my eye : no ! "Sport" and "fun" are not just a matter of a few more HP. For BRZ, Mustang etc, the whole car is engineered and designed with that purpose in mind. Not the Corolla. Unless you see it as a hobby

So as most car guys want is to add horsepower and make your car faster. Before anyone says this is an economy car appreciate what it has and yes I agree but I want to have a bit more fun with it. So I've gone through here looking at how people want to turbo or supercharge their Rollas and I want to know would it be worth it? Would dropping idk 10k for the parts, installation, etc. be a better idea than just saving that money for a faster car like a BRZ, Mustang, etc etc.
Its been done, just your choice if you wanna do it, but if you do post it on youtube you'll get millions of views

ZeCorolla

I Love Corolla's!
It depends on the person. Some people will say that turboing an economy car is a "waste" of money but others say that you can do whatever to your car as long as it satisfys you. I say that if you want to make your Corolla fast and fun to drive, then go ahead! Keep in mind that it will be more work than just bolting on a few parts.