Ultra Racing Front Strut Bar

152401D0-2BA9-4692-8717-B67D67D68613.jpeg 5FEF7D1E-E832-40BF-A06A-4729736B57B2.jpeg Installed the ultra racing front strut bar the other day. Think it’s decent but wish it went around to all three bolts of the shock tower. Just feel like it would be stronger that way, though it does stiffen up my front end quite a bit. Also wish the bar would be hidden a little bit better just so it wasn’t holding the engine cover up like it is. Kind of a pain to get it out if I need to get to something under the cover. Other than that it’s a great product and does the job I got it for! Especially since it was only $140 shipped with tax. Purchased it from: https://nextgentuning.com/collectio...a-racing-2-point-front-strut-brace-ur-tw2-521

The UR USB is designed for RHD Corollas. If you have a LHD Corolla I've always told people to get the TRD FSB instead as it's made for LHD Corollas. As you can see it curves around the brake fluid. You can tell that yours curves the wrong way.

The UR USB is designed for RHD Corollas. If you have a LHD Corolla I've always told people to get the TRD FSB instead as it's made for LHD Corollas. As you can see it curves around the brake fluid. You can tell that yours curves the wrong way.
That totally makes sense. Only reason I purchased the ultra racing one is so that other people can see what it is and see if they like it or not. Also it was cheaper and Im on a student income...

Wait, what? I have something you don’t?
Hold on, let me savor this moment....

I’m only kidding.
They’re made by HPS and available on their website.
Thanks, your response was funny! I remember seeing these one time many years ago but I couldn't find them when I looked. Now do I go for the red or black?