Update on the project Lowrolla

Hey guys,

Been a long time since I've posted anything. Been busy with work and getting the car to come along. Here's a few pictures of how it's coming. BC Racing BR series coilovers running 14k springs all around. Megan chassis H brace. Front upper and lower strut braces, rear strut brace, TRD rear sway bar, mirror polished mandrel bent 2.5" straight pipe from the header back, no cats. Full alpine audio, running 6.5" type R components for the doors, 2 12" Type R's in the trunk, and hi-pass tweeters. 5% tint on all windows including windshield, Rear seat delete, turned it into a little carpeted shelf/tray with spare tire mount because of the trunk setup. Power folding mirrors that tuck in when you lock the car and fold out when you unlock it, all white under dash and rear floorboard lighting when the headlights are on, white ground lighting under the car when you walk up to the car with the key fob. I wrapped it Turquoise Lavender Pearl. I'm sure I'm forgetting stuff. She's gonna be seeing a decent sized turbo soon. Anyway, here's some pics.