Upgraded Sound

Anyone feel free to post whatever questions you have in here related to sound system things.

I'll start. So I'm installing an amp for my subwoofer and I know to run a wire through the passenger side grommet, but there's two metal bars in the way making it nearly impossible to do. Can anyone pass on some advice about running a power wire from the battery to the cabin?

koby

Ran it through the passenger side grommet as well, I found it easier the second time (long story) to pop the grommet out run the wire through it and pop it back in. I have all my signal cables running down the drivers side so thats why i choose to route it through the passenger side.

Ran it through the passenger side grommet as well, I found it easier the second time (long story) to pop the grommet out run the wire through it and pop it back in. I have all my signal cables running down the drivers side so thats why i choose to route it through the passenger side.
That makes sense. You don't want interference coming from ur power cable. I ran my power cable on the driver side n my signal cables on the passenger side.