USB and Bluetooth problems in my 2015 Corolla...I think

Just bought the car and had the bluetooth connected to my Galaxy Prime yesterday, but all day today I can't get it to connect. Because of this I tried to connect to the USB port for the first time and I'm not connecting to that either. Any suggestions would be much appreciated! Hope y'all have a great 3 day weekend! :)

Just bought the car and had the bluetooth connected to my Galaxy Prime yesterday, but all day today I can't get it to connect. Because of this I tried to connect to the USB port for the first time and I'm not connecting to that either. Any suggestions would be much appreciated! Hope y'all have a great 3 day weekend! :)
I've had similar issues as well. Seems to get better over time.
My iPhone connects via Bluetooth 99% of the time but every so often, it doesn't. I find that turning the car off and then back on, reconnects it.
Lately I've been having issues with the bass frequencies cutting off, like the phone is not sending them. Could be the head unit though, when I switch over to the radio, the problem is still there. Thought it was a problem with my amplifier at first.
I also use and iPod classic plugged into the USB. Sound output and music clarity is incredible compared to the Bluetooth connection. The issue I'm having with this is that sometimes the head unit will "brick" my iPod and nothing will work. It locks it into CarPlay mode (which was never available on iPod classics) and won't disengage until I plug it into my computer.
I've come to terms that Toyota enTune head units are garbage.
I have purchased everything I need to upgrade it to aftermarket. Just cant decide on a head unit yet. Lol
But I'm leaning to KENWOOD Execelon.