USB Port Problem in New Corolla

Hi
As I know and as I was told by representatives of Toyota
The new Toyota supports mobile phone galaxy s3
As soon as I connect my device (galaxy S3 ) to USB port the system does not recognize the device
I check number of thinks
1. I tested the device in three vehicles ( new Toyota ) and it's not works
2. I connected another device (to USB port ) to verify that the problem in not on my device and it did not work ( device not detected )
3. I visited Toyota's authorized garages and they don't know what is the problem and they claim that the problem on my device.
4. Apple's device is detected without any problem

In the bottom line I want to work with driver line to enable application from my device to Toyota screen
As I understand it will. Not work as log as the device is not decked at the USB

Please help
Thanks
Itzik

Last edited:
I have the same phone. I connected it via Bluetooth easily. I haven't tried the USB yet. Try that first? I also plan on testing the Entune app from my phone when I get a chance. Excited! :D

I have the same phone. I connected it via Bluetooth easily. I haven't tried the USB yet. Try that first? I also plan on testing the Entune app from my phone when I get a chance. Excited! :D
This is and old post but thought would reply any way as the same issue is still happening on 2015/16 model corolla in europe
Your not going mad . Its TOYOTA. USB is wired odd. Looks mostly to be issue with Motorola/Google phones. My MotoG 2 would not charge. (Not all menus work either with Lolipop 5.1 works fine with old Samsung Mini though on 4.0) Eventually found lead of an old camera USBA to Mini that works. Now says Charging on AC when I open battery Icon. Originally with genuine Samsung lead or Motorola lead it showed charging icon but when opened Battery app is said Not charging.
Maybe Dealer will give upgrade to Apple Phone :>))