Using A Ignition Acc fuse

fishycomics

Super Moderator
I thought I start to work on the fuse box under the hood, and use the inverter fuse, 15A. I used a Piggyback? Funny how it has a one -way direction, and it is turned on by the Ignition. This is the one in the center under your armrest of the 2010 corolla S.

Each time I went to put the piggyback I have I had issues where there is a two fuse slot, and believe one is for a spare. the Fuse, needs to be again facing one direction, and which way it is is in the way of me closing the box.

Here comes the funny part. All is now correctly in and it will be ON in like it is a battery On all the time. This piggyback is the next fuse up of these Mini fuses. they have a longer connector end.

I do not need to show the position of the fuse looking from the pass side to the back the fuse is on the upper right only one @15A nothing on each side .clearly marked inverter fuse?

SO back to my old way using a Lipo bat to operate my product and I guess I will go buy a dual cigg outlet adapter and put to the inverter port instead of trying to DIY figure it out.

Here are some pics of the fuse box and all.

Never Failure just a challenge FISH

fishycomics

Super Moderator
So this is what I did. for my led thing. that I needed to hook up..

I have two no less and happy it works 100% with the remote that broke..

I popped my trunk and slid the wire into the license plate light. done. So when its Dark or the lights Auto-On, it comes on. the one inside the car will be on a switch and will do like said get a outlet dual adapter. swap the switch on it.

Rather be safe then sorry

FISH

fishycomics

Super Moderator
Update:

I simply snaked my lead through the license plate light area, and attached it so when the Auto lights go the leds go. Works for me. placed the leads in and closed the module , no splicing involved. Next step is to get a Outlet adapter and simple hack, done. FISH Showing the leds I got the yare good never said great.