Very bad sunroof leak (fix)

So earlier this week there was some really heavy rain here in central FL and when I got in my car I noticed everything was wet and when I opened my sunroof cover, a half gallon of water splashed down on me, not a fun way to start the morning.

I quickly looked at the drain tubes to see if anything was blocking them and even poured some water in them to see, but they drained fine. I took it into Toyota (of Clermont) and they diagnosed it as a bad sunroof seal and replaced it, seems to have fixed the issue.

It seems like a rare problem, since they didn't even have the parts in stock to fix it, but make sure you are checking your sunroof for leaks! When it leaks, it leaks bad!

Also this is my second time at Toyota of Clermont, both times were terrible! They charged me $315 for a new key and would not come down in price! And when I went in Monday, they didn't even clean out the water in my car, I picked it up Tuesday night and it still had water in the cupholder! Also they said they would pick me up and an hour later, no one ever did. I had to call a friend to take to me. Overall, a very bad stealership. Avoid!

Happy to be a new S plus owner with a sunroof! Have any idea why the seal failed at such a young age? I'd like to be proactive about maintenance.
Thanks!

Happy to be a new S plus owner with a sunroof! Have any idea why the seal failed at such a young age? I'd like to be proactive about maintenance.
Thanks!
No idea, I inspected it and the seal looked fine, no cracks or warping. But it was letting in a ton of water. I actually only opened the sunroof once since I owned the car.