vibration issue

I have a 2015 corolla s, cvt with over 50,000. noticed two days ago, after an ice storm, when i put car into reverse and keep foot on break it vibrates under the front end. same when i put it in drive with foot on break. it seems to do this off and on.. warmer in my state today, and i have done a lot of driving. same thing just happened. any ideas? car seems fine besides this. thanks

Did you notice rpms drop when it’s vibrating? Mine does this from time to time. Are we talking about subtle vibration or is it more profound than I’m picturing?

Did you notice rpms drop when it’s vibrating? Mine does this from time to time. Are we talking about subtle vibration or is it more profound than I’m picturing?
sorry i am just getting back to this.. a lot louder than subtle.. did it again today.. it's 32 degrees out but it was loud in reverse and idle drive w foot on break. i tried to upload a video but couldn't

Maybe try some dry gas... Mine runs a little rough in the winter if I don't use dry gas every dozen or so fill ups... If you were driving and vibrating, then I'd say ice or snow on the rims... That happens alot.... But at a stand still, does it calm down in N, or when you put the motor under a small load? Winter sucks.

never tried in neutral but i have a feeling it might be rattling regardless. dealership said it could be a dirty throttlebody.. but honestly i think the cold air outside does have something to do with it also.. not to sound ignorant but what do you mean by dry gas?

I have a 17 xse with 36k miles and had a 14 S with 90k on it before I traded it in.... Drygas may or may not help but in cold weather areas it's a good thing... Cheap too... It seems to help when my cars ran a little rough in the winter...