vibration noise

I hear a vibration type noise coming from the drivers side air conditioner vent- It's not real loud but it is annoying - when I push on the vent the noise will go away but as soon as I stop pushing on the vent the noise starts again - anyone having the same problem? This is a 2015 LE Corolla less than a month old- this noise started when we were driving it home right after we bought it - had it to service - the tec did something but the noise is still their - don't want service dept to start ripping the entire dash apart - more problems - would be thankful for some help with this problem - Oskar

Black64

I noticed something like this as well, I don't think it's a big deal. I actually took my entire dash apart recently and didn't see anything strange.

Oskar

Someone was saying they had a similar problem - they said the cabin filter was put in upside down and this caused a sagging of sorts to the filter - somehow the fan was involved - when the filter was replaced the problem went away - next service visit I am going to have the cabin filter checked - Thanksfor getting back to me - Oskar

Black64

Someone was saying they had a similar problem - they said the cabin filter was put in upside down and this caused a sagging of sorts to the filter - somehow the fan was involved - when the filter was replaced the problem went away - next service visit I am going to have the cabin filter checked - Thanksfor getting back to me - Oskar
Well I have a new cabin air filter arriving tomorrow, so i will if that fixes it.

I have rattle on the dash and sometimes on the driver-side door.. I took it into the dealer but the mechanic didn't find it. :mad:
but it found my front Brakes problem. making noise when stopping at 50mph+