VIDEO - Bridgestone Ecopia Tires Save You Fuel - Rolling Resistance Comparison Test

I have used the Bridgestone Ecopia tires for over a year and I can highly recommend them. I record every gallon of fuel my car consumes and these tires have delivered just over a 2 mpg average increase for my car. This is saving me over $150 a year in fuel costs.

The tires also ride decently, handle very well with very good steering response. Braking is also very good and I have been surprised with the very acceptable snow traction too. The Ecopia's perform well in the rain and my car has never hydroplaned with them. They are also very quiet. All in all a very good all season tire. One of the aspects of these tires that really impressed me is that they have a high-silica rubber compound which helps the tire stick to the road better in either wet or snowy conditions. This is also referred to as an ice compound and it assists in keeping the rubber compound soft and pliable, (as opposed to freezing solid), and this allows the tread to follow the contours of the road better, providing an increase in traction in snowy conditions. The vast majority of all season tires available don't offer this technology that is usually reserved only for winter tires. Great job Bridgestone! :thumbup1:

Last edited by a moderator: