Warrantie

what else have you done to it , looks GOOD !

I just had my TRD lowering spring, front Strut support and my DNA Cat Back put on last Sat.
a GOOD friend that Races at the Cotton Bowl in Paige Tx. did all this for me @ no charge,
wel,l it cost me a 24 pack of Ronas ! LOL
working on my Racing seats my self and just had my aligment done this morning.
K it out IMG_3868.JPG IMG_3869.JPG IMG_3871.JPG IMG_3872.JPG IMG_3873.JPG IMG_3874.JPG IMG_3875.JPG IMG_3878.JPG IMG_3879.JPG IMG_3880.JPG IMG_3868.JPG

thanks !

thinking of putting my front seat in the back instead of that huge sofa, so we ( the Drunking sailors ) have some space in the middle to put the Rob-Roys there instead os the doors ! LOL
I was looking into replacing the stock radio but the camera needs to be replace I hear, don't want a secondary backup camera
king of like the one taht came w it !

Making some changes, little by little !

#ddie @.

thanks !

thinking of putting my front seat in the back instead of that huge sofa, so we ( the Drunking sailors ) have some space in the middle to put the Rob-Roys there instead os the doors ! LOL
I was looking into replacing the stock radio but the camera needs to be replace I hear, don't want a secondary backup camera
king of like the one taht came w it !

Making some changes, little by little !

#ddie @.
You don’t have to put a secondary camera my friend had an after market headunit and it worked with the oem one